Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2014... it began?


It's Feb. 18th and I am still waiting for an album to be released that I give a damn about. It's really making me annoyed. Can anyone else confirm that this year has had nothing of value released yet? (And don't tell me Benji, that pile of shit.) Or am I becoming one of those old "music was better in my day" grumps? ("Pile of shit" comments aside.)

However, next week just might make up for the drought.

Next week will see releases from St. Vincent, Beck, ScHoolboy Q, and Wild Beasts! All on the same day! I've heard really good things about three of those albums, too.

So fear not, loyal blogotopia. Kyle will be back to sharing his unwanted opinions as early as next week.

Disclaimer: I wrote this before listening to Planningtorock's All Love's Legal. If it rules, I'll be back shorter than expected. (Don't worry, it won't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment