Monday, December 23, 2013

Best of 2013

Ah, the music drought that is late November through January. Haven't been posting at all lately, but there really hasn't been much going on. The upside of the winter drought is it gives me a chance to review the albums I loved this year and formulate every blogger's favorite thing in the world: LISTS! Why else would we listen to music if not to force everything into a handy, argument inspiring, "fuck you creativity", ranked list?

Over the next week, I'll be posting my Best-Of Lists, so be sure to check back periodically (aka every-damn-day) to see why my music taste is better than yours.

"Jimmy, it's Christmas. Come spend time with the family!"
"But, Mom! I disagree with this blogger on the internet!!!"

I'll be updating the links below as they come:

No comments:

Post a Comment